04 Nov Ten Great Ways To Thank Your Clients
Ten Great Ways To Thank Your Clients
With Thanksgiving merely hours past, it is a great time to focus on thanking our clients. As an Event Planner, showing your client gratitude will always ensure you future business. Saying thank you is a very personal expression and your gifts should reflect the same. Below are ten great ways to thank your clients.
- Handwrite a personal, client/event specific note to your client expressing your appreciation for their business.
- Invite them to a five-star lunch or dinner. This will allow you to get to know your client even better over a delicious meal, which is always great for business.
- Buy your client a book with a personal, handwritten note from you. Business books are wonderful or a book based on your client’s interest. If you want to go all out here, buy a Book Bouquet. These are gift baskets that include books and goodies like calming teas, exotic coffees, or decadent cocoas for making hot chocolate.
- If you promote your business through social media outlets such as Facebook or Twitter, then post a special and personalized “thank you” shout out to your awesome client. This will make your client important and appreciated.
- Send them a tasty treat. You can never go wrong sending a deluxe gift basket. You can even go as far as treating your client to a box of sweet and juicy, exotic fruit from around the world. A rich, gourmet spread of chocolates, like those made by Godiva, is a tried and true way to say thanks!
- Wet their whistle. Handcrafted, wooden boxes of aged wine and wheels of cheese
will have your client swooning. If your client is a lover of whiskies and bourbons, then send them a ribbon wrapped bottle of the oldest, single malt scotch you can find. Your client will truly know they are appreciated. A Tea Chest is a very new and posh way to express your appreciation to your more zen clients.
- Brighten their day and say thanks in one gift. Vibrant, colorful, exotic flowers is a very elegant and personal way to let a client know you appreciate them. They not only liven a room, but it will liven up your client’s mood as well.
- Donate to your client’s favorite charity. This is an “out-of-the-box” sort of way to extend your appreciation and your client will love it all the more.
- Buy them a personalized gift. If you know your client well enough, you may opt to buy
a gift that is more personal. Have a something made in their honor with a personal inscription. This may very well bring your client to tears, but they will feel your gratitude.
- If you know your client favors a certain restaurant or coffee shop, buy them a generous gift card to that specific establishment. I can guarantee your client will know that you are most grateful for their business.
There are dozens of other ways to say thanks, let your imagination guide you to what you feel is best for your client. The more you tailor the gist to the client, the more they will love it. Be observant. Your client’s conversations, home, office, or accessories will give you clues to their likes and dislikes. I hope this list has been helpful and as always WE would like to wish you the best in all that you do! If you have questions or comments please feel free to post them below or shoot me an email.
This is Allyson Wynn signing off and may all your events be a “Wynning Experience”!